I got Tawni some jammies like that at Gymboree... I love them! Tawns are the pink & green turtles though...
Top Left is a bit spooky!I love her sleepy lips!
I know. But she was completely untouched when I took them. This is just how I found her!
I took lots of sleeping pics of my niece when she was this age...too cute. Plus it's fun to see what the camera will do in the dark.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
I got Tawni some jammies like that at Gymboree... I love them! Tawns are the pink & green turtles though...
Top Left is a bit spooky!
I love her sleepy lips!
I know. But she was completely untouched when I took them. This is just how I found her!
I took lots of sleeping pics of my niece when she was this age...too cute. Plus it's fun to see what the camera will do in the dark.
Post a Comment
<< Home