Such a spunky little girl. Brooklyn wanted to go down the hill on the tube non-stop. When we would slow down at the bottom of the hill, before we were even off the tube, she would say "I turn. I turn" (my turn). She couldn't wait to do it again. I just loved hearing her say "weee" all the way down, (copying me saying it of course). But when I got too tired she was just happy walking around as best she could all bundled up in her snow gear. She cried going inside, but it was dang COLD!
It really looks like you guys are in the mountains in the first few shots!
I shouldn't show these to Syd or she'll get jealous... her little sisters just weren't good enough for the kind of snow play she "required"... luckily she did get to have a friend one day!
2 Comments:
How fun! I am impressed! I didn't know you guys could get that much snow!
It really looks like you guys are in the mountains in the first few shots!
I shouldn't show these to Syd or she'll get jealous... her little sisters just weren't good enough for the kind of snow play she "required"... luckily she did get to have a friend one day!
Post a Comment
<< Home