I think we need to get him a MySpace profile using this pic. That would be so funny. And he wouldn't know the password to delete it!!!! Did you ever tell Kevin the password to his?
I lost all Kevin's info... I can't find him :) I just can't remember... maybe we could get Andy some MySpace friends... look up some real "pretty" girls from his graduating class...
8 Comments:
Wow, that's even better than "dad really mad"... I would pay so much to get that back again!
OW! BYU-I: get ready!
I think we need to get him a MySpace profile using this pic. That would be so funny. And he wouldn't know the password to delete it!!!!
Did you ever tell Kevin the password to his?
I lost all Kevin's info... I can't find him :) I just can't remember... maybe we could get Andy some MySpace friends... look up some real "pretty" girls from his graduating class...
Andy-- you gotta love sisters!
Poor ANDY!!! I don't think we want him to be exposed to the kind of girls that are on my space.
YES!! I MEANT THAT!! :)
GIRLS......don't you DARE!!!!
This is your mother speaking! OBEY!!!!
I've seen a lot of hot girls on MySpace. I dont' mind.
when my mother calls me
quickly run away
'cause mom's gonna give me a spank
each and every day.
Andrew Karl.......
Post a Comment
<< Home